A carbon monoxide detector for the Arduino-based DIY security system. The carbon monoxide detector is a semiconductor gas sensor tuned to detect carbon monoxide. It is in the same family of devices as the smoke detector sensor, measuring the change in surface conductivity of tin dioxide in the presence of carbon monoxide. This sensor has a high sensitivity and fast response time. The sensor's output is an analog resistance.
- Detection Zone:10 to 1000ppmm.
- Characteristic Gas:100ppmm co.
- Sensitive Resistance:2K to 20K in 100ppm co.
- Sensitivity: ≥3%.
- Response Time: ≤1s.
- Recovery Time: ≤30s.
- Heating Resistance:31Â±3.
- Heating Current: ≤180mA.
- Heating Voltage:5.0VÂ±0.2V /1.5Â±0.1V.
- Heating Power: about 350mW.
- Conditions: Ambient Temperature:-20C~+50C.
- Humidity: ≤95%RH.
- Oxygen Content:21%
- Size: 3.5cm X 2.2cm - 1.4inch x 0.9inch.