This sensor module has an MQ-8 as the sensor component and has a protection resistor and an adjustable resistor on-board. The MQ-8 gas sensor is highly sensitive hydrogen and less sensitive to alcohol, and cooking fume. It could be used in gas leakage detection appliance in domestic and industry. The resistance of the sensor component changes as the concentration of the target gas changes.
- With a signal output instructions.
- Dual signal output (TTL level output and analog output)
- TTL output valid signal for low level.
- Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- High sensitivity to hydrogen
- Can be resistant to ethanol steam, LPG (petroleum), smoke interference
- Has a long service life and reliable stability
- Quick response recovery features
- Continuous Analog output
- Low cost and compact size