Bluetooth 4.0 BLE Serial module based on HM-10 can be configured as MASTER or SLAVE and is able to remotely control up to10 I/O pins. In HM-10 Bluetooth module MCU can be set up and also can controlled by a remote Bluetooth device for setting.
The Bluetooth UART RS232 serial Converter Module can easily transfer the UART data through the wireless Bluetooth, without complex PCB layout or deep knowledge in the Bluetooth software stack, you can combine this bluetooth module with your system.
Bluetooth Module Features
- Interface: Dual USB 2-Port
- support Central and Peripheral mode switch, modify by AT commander
- UART interface and with baudrate setup function
- Operation Level : 3.3 V
- Working frequency:2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Speed : Asynchronous - 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous - 1Mbps/1Mbps(Max)
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Service: Bluetooth SPP(Master & Slave)
- Power:+3.3VDC 50mA
- Size : 27 x 13 x 0.8mm
- Weight : 8.00g