A microwave motion detector is an object microwave detector designed using Doppler radar. Unlike conventional infrared sensors, microwave sensors detect the movement of an object by detecting microwaves reflected from the object. The subject of discovery will not be limited to the human body, and there are many other things. The microwave sensor does not affect the ambient temperature, has a large detection range and high sensitivity, and is widely used in industrial, transport and commercial devices such as vehicle speed, automatic doors, touch lights and parking sensors.
Due to the versatility of microwave sensor detection objects, in real-world applications, it will match with another sensor for targeted detection. For example, a microwave sensor + infrared pyroelectric sensor, can effectively determine if someone has passed, there will be no sun, was disturbed by the color of clothes, will not respond to other objects.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Range: 2 - 16 meters
- Onboard dower LED
- Onboard detection LED
- Arduino Compatible
This detection method has the following advantages over other s detection method:
- Contact less detection
- Does not affect temperature, humidity, noise, air flow, dust, light, etc., suitable for harsh conditions
- Protection against radio frequency interference
- The output power is small, does not harm the body structure
- Detection distance
- Support for the detection of non-living objects
- The direction of the microwave oven is very good, the speed is equal to the speed of light
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating current (CW): 50mA max., 30mA typical
- Size: R = 30.6 mm
- Detection distance: used with adapter plate or control circuit below, 2-16 m continuously adjustable (minimum 2 m, maximum 16 m)
- Helium Frequency: 10.525 GHz
- Frequency setting accuracy: 3 MHz
- Output Power (Minimum): 13dBm EIRP
- Harmonic emission: <-10 dBm
- Average current (5% DC): 2 mA typ.
- Pulse Width (min.): 5 uSec
- Duty Cycle (min.): 1%
- Sensitivity (10 dB S / N factor) 3 Hz to 80 Hz bandwidth: -86dBm
- 10.3 Hz to 80 Hz 10uV bandwidth
- Antenna Gain: 8dBi
- Vertical Beam Width 3 dB: 36 degrees
- Water Level 3 dB Beam Width: 72 degrees
Note:- The sensor has a continuous adjustable range of 2-16 m, the potentiometer is adjustable along the minimum direction, the detection distance is reduced and the potentiometer is adjusted against the direction of the mines, and the detection distance increases.
- 1 x MH-ET Live HB100 10.525 GHz Microwave Sensor 2-16M Doppler Radar Human Body Induction Switch Module For Ardunio