CE30-C Solid State Wide FOV LiDAR Sensor is a solid-state infrared LiDAR which is developed based on the ToF principle.
Equipped with its special hardware design, it could complete the measurement of wide horizontal FOV and output the grey and depth information at the same time. With its specially optimized obstacle avoidance mode, the detecting area of interest could be set; and the single-point projection distance information of the nearest distance point could be transfer through TCP.
Compare with single-line scanning LiDAR, CE30-C does not contain any rotating compartments, which could ensure the reliability of the long-time work and a wider vertical detecting range.
- Detection Range: 0.1-4m
- FOV : 132*9 degree (direct output), 102*9 degree (undistorted)
- Supply Voltage : 12VDC (≥2A)
- Accuracy: ≤7.5cm (1m≤range≤2.5m), ≤5cm (others)
- Repatability （1σ ）: ≤3cm
- Pixel Resolution : 320*24
- Peak Wavelength : 850nm
- Data Interface : TCP
- Ambient Light Resistance : 60klux3
- Operating Temperature : 0-50C
- Power Consumption : ≤4.8W
- Enclosure Rating : IP65
- Dimension: 79*47*50mm
- Weight : 219g
Package Includes :
1 x CE30-C LiDAR Sensor
1 x Power supply cable
1 x CAN BUS Connector