Supports ARM7, ARM9, ARM11, Cortex-M3 core. Supports ADS, IAR, KEIL development environment. J-Link JTAG/SWD Emulator with USB interface. J-Link is a USB powered JTAG emulator supporting a large number of CPU cores. Based on a 32-bit RISC CPU, it can communicate at high speed with the supported target CPUs. J-Link is used around the world in tens of thousand places for development and production (flash programming) purposes.
J-Link is supported by all major IDEs such as IAR EWARM, Keil MDK, Rowley CrossWorks, Atollic TrueSTUDIO, IAR EWRX, Renesas HEW, Renesas e2studio, and many others.
This Product Includes
- CD containing all required software's
- J-link V8 USB Debugger
- USB cable
*Note: This tool is a complex to use with different ARM microcontrollers. In depth knoledge of ARM microcontroller is necessary.
- On Board Regulator with filters and Operating voltage from 6V-25V
- Direct download into flash memory of most popular microcontrollers supported
- Supported CPUs: Any ARM7/9/11, Cortex-A5/A8/A9, Cortex-M0/M1/M3/M4, Cortex-R4, RX610, RX621, RX62N, RX62T, RX630, RX631, RX63N
- Download speed up to 800 Kbytes/second
- Supports unlimited breakpoints in flash memory1
- Supported by all major IDEs
- Free software updates2
- Supports concurrent access to CPU by multiple applications3
- Crossplatform support (runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)4
- Intelligence in the emulator firmware
- TCP/IP server included. Allows using J-Link remotely via TCP/IP
- GDBServer included
- Production flash programming software (J-Flash) available
- Software Developer Kit (SDK) available
- Supports multiple target interfaces: JTAG, SWD
- Supports SWV/SWO (Serial Wire Viewer / Serial wire output)
- Wide target voltage range: 1.2V - 3.3V, 5V tolerant
- Supports JTAG chains with multiple devices
- Embedded Trace Buffer (ETB) support
- Various target adapters available, including optical isolation adapter.
- RDI interface DLL available.
- Fully plug and play compatible
- No power supply required, powered through USB
- Support for adaptive clocking
- All JTAG signals can be monitored, target voltage can be measured
- Target power supply: J-Link can supply up to 300 mA to target with overload protection
- Supports ARM7TDMI (Rev 1), ARM7TDMI (Rev 3), ARM7TDMI-S (Rev 4), ARM720T, ARM920T, ARM926EJ-S, ARM946E-S, ARM966E-S, ARM11, Cortex-M3