Microvolt/Milivolt High Precision Voltage Amplifier AD620 Amplifier Transmitter. This is a a High Precision Signal Amplifier Board/Voltage Amplifier Module based upon AD620 Instrumentation amplifier IC, Input voltage range: DC 3~12V, Amplification: adjustable 1.5~1000 times, Adjustable zero to improve accuracy. Can be used for AC, DC signal amplification.
1) Wide input range:
This product adopts AD620 to amplify and can amplify microvolts and millivolts. Compared withLM358 on the market, it has high amplification precision and good linearity. The maximum voltage output range is ±10V
The potentiometer is used to amplify the input signal. The magnification is up to 1000 times and can be adjusted only by a potentiometer.
3) Adjustable zero point
Adjust the zero point by zeroing potentiometer, improve the accuracy, and there will be no zero drift phenomenon to meet customer needs.
4) The negative pressure output
This module uses 7660A negative voltage chip output negative pressure ( -Vin ), which can be supplied to customers to drive other dual power loads
- Input voltage : DC 3~12V
- Amplification: adjustable 1.5~1000 times
- Signal input voltage: 100µV~300mV
- Signal output : ± (Vin-2V)
- Offset voltage: 50µV
- Input bias current: 1.0nA (Max)
- Common mode rejection ratio: 100dB
- Offset voltage drift: 0.6µV/? (Max)
- The AD620 amplification, can amplify microvolt, millivolt, offers higher amplification precision than LM358, the max voltage output range is ± 10V.
- It uses potentiometer to amplify the input signal, max amplification can be 1000 times, can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
- It can not only improve the accuracy, but also can avoid the zero drift phenomenon by using the zero potentiometer to adjust the zero.
- The module adopts 7660A negative voltage chip to output negative voltage(-Vin), can be used to drive other dual power load.
- GND power supply cathode
- + S signal input terminal
- -s signal input negative side (can connect GND)
- The OUT signal output
- - E output a - 5 v voltage (for sensor power supply)
The positive selection based on the input supply voltage power supply input voltage of the anode
1) 13-24 v power supply voltage of 24 v port, at this time + E output 12 v voltage for power supply.
2) When the power supply voltage is 5-13 v + E.
3) Magnification: 1-1000 multiples is smaller, the greater the bandwidth
4) Signal input voltage: 100 uv - 300 mv
5) Output voltage: positive pressure + 6.5 V or so, negative pressure - 4 V or so.
6) Magnification adjust way: by board
7) Adjust zero, + S and -s short connect, adjust the zero potentiometer output of 0v to improve precision of the module.
The input signal, the output signal, power input, must be total to three signals.
- 1 x AD620 MICROVOLT/MILIVOLT HIGH PRECISION VOLTAGE AMPLIFIER 1000 TIMES GAIN DC 3 TO 12V