This Johnson Geared Motor (made in India) is an economical option for the Johson motor. However these motors being procured locally are not the original Johnson motors pioneered by Robokits India. We at Robokits India would recommend that you check out the original Grade A Johnson motors as per below link.
As compared to the Johnson Motor (made in India), the original Grade A Johnson Motors provide a much more reliable performance with just a price difference of Rs 25 per piece. The material used in construction and thickness of gears is much better in Original Johnson motors. This may not be immediately visible in the motor but the life and durability of the motor is definitely affected by the same. Hence we would recommend to use the original Johnson motors instead of this option.
Please note that this motor will have a ±20% error in the RPM.
The Johnson Geared Motor gives very good torque at an affordable price hence they are widely applicable in Pan/Tilt camera, auto shutter, welding machines, water meter IC card, grill, oven, cleaning machine garbage disposers, household appliances, slot machines, money detector, automatic actuator, coffee machine, towel disposal, lighting coin refund devices, the peristaltic pump and so on. Also, they are best suitable with highly developing capable robots or robotic platform, various automation purposes.
- The motor has sturdy construction.
- Shaft equips metal bushes for long life.
- It comes with High-Quality gears.
- The shaft has a hole for better coupling.
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- 18000 RPM Base Motor
- RPM: 200
- Rated Torque: 3.9Kg-cm ( For Grade-A Johnson Motor Rated Torque is 5.2Kg-cm )
- 6mm Dia shaft with M3 thread hole
- Gearbox diameter: 37 mm
- Motor Diameter: 28.5 mm
- Length without shaft: 63 mm
- Shaft length: 30mm
- Weight: 180gm
- No-load current = 800 mA, Load current = upto 7.5 A(Max)
- Recommended to be used with Dual DC Motor Driver 20 OR Dual DC Motor Driver 20
- 1 x Johnson Geared Motor 200RPM – Made In India