Heat-shrink sleeve is a shrinkable plastic tube used to insulate wires, providing abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints and terminals in electrical work. It can also be used to repair the insulation on wires or to bundle them together, to protect wires or small parts from minor abrasion, and to create cable entry seals, offering environmental sealing protection.
Wide Range of applications: wiring harness, electronics, motors, electrical appliances, lighting, mechanical circuits, connectors, solder joint, insulation protection of inductor, metal tube, anti-corrosion wire and other products.
- Premium Quality Industrial Grade WOER (HST) Heat Shrink Sleeves are excellent for insulation.
- Exceptional insulation characteristics.
- Stress control properties.
- High strength and resilience.
- Quick shrinkage and stable performance.
- Convenient to use and can be contracted by oven and hot air guns.
- Commercial grade for electrical, electronic, automotive and general industrial markets.
- Long-term weather and regular wear and tear resistance.
- Color: Transparent
- Diameter: 25mm
- Length: 1 meter
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Tensile Strength: ≥10.4Mpa
- Elongation Ratio: ≥200%
- Radial Shrinking Ratio: ≥50%
- Shrink Temperature (°C): 90
- Dielectric Strength: ≥15 kV/mm
- Operating Temperature (°C): -40 to 125
- Concentricity: ≥65%