Nextion Enhanced NX8048K050 is a powerful 3.5" HMI TFT display, with 32MB Flash data storage space, 1024 byte EEPROM, 8192 byte RAM. With GPIO supported, now customers can use Nextion to control external devices.
Nextion is a seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualization interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. Nextion is mainly applied to Internet of thing (IoT) or consumer electronics field. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tube.
Nextion includes a hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and a software part (the Nextion editor).
The Nextion TFT board uses only one serial port to communicate. It lets users avoid the hassle of wiring. Nextion editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich the interface design. Furthermore, the drag-and-drop function ensures that users spend less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of their development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, designing a GUI is a piece of cake. It's easy to adapt Nextion family HMI to existing projects- users just need to provide it with a UART.
The Nextion NX4832K035 3.5" HMI TFT LCD Touch Display requires IDE. IDE software download address: http://nextion.itead.cc/
- Supports built-in RTC
- Supports GPIO
- SD Card interface: support max 32G Micro TF/SD card (FAT32 file format)
- Flash data storage space: 32MB
- EEPROM: 1024 bytes
- RAM: 8192 bytes
- Color: 65K (65536) colors
- Resolution: 480x320 pixel
- Adjustable Brightness:0~180 nit- the interval of adjustment is 1%
- Visual Area: 73.44 mm (L) × 48.96 mm (W)
- Layout size: 100.5 (L) × 54.94 (W) × 5.45 (H)
- Touch type: Resistive
- Backlight: LED
- Backlight lifetime (Average): >30,000 Hours
- Net Weight: 48.3 g
- Recommended power supply: 5V 500mA
- 1 x Nextion Enhanced NX4832K035 3.5" HMI Smart UART TFT Touch LCD Display
- 1 x Connecting Cable
- 1 x Power Supply Test Board