This is a revolutionary product which is also a cost-effective Internet of Things solution. The module is based on WIFI KIT 32 series which make it a perfect solution for IOT displays, but it also incorporates SX1278 LORA transceiver for 433 Mhz frequency. This makes it the perfect IOT Display solution for multiple applications with high quality OLED display.
The main control chip adopts Lexin ESP32 and Tensilica LX6 dual-core processor. The main frequency is 240MHz, the computing power is up to 600DMIPS, and the chip has 520 KB SRAM and 802.11 b/g/. n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, protocol stack and LWIP, integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (traditional Bluetooth and BLE low-power Bluetooth). This product is based on WiFi Kit 32, added SX1278 chip, namely LoRaTM remote modem, 433MHz frequency, high sensitivity of about -148dBm, +20dBm power output, high reliability, long transmission distance (measured open space communication distance) 2.6Km.
Onboard 32MByte Flash, Wi-Fi antenna, 0.96-inch blue OLED display, lithium battery charging circuit and interface, CP2102 USB to serial port chip, perfect support for Arduino development environment, can be very simple and fast for program verification and product development.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +90°C.
- Support for Sniffer, Station, softAP and Wi-Fi Direct modes.
- Data rate: 150 Mbps@11n HT40, 72 Mbps@11n HT20, 54 Mbps@11g, 11 Mbps@11b.
- Transmit power: 19.5 dBm@11b, 16.5 dBm@11g, 15.5 dBm@11n.
- Receiver sensitivity up to -98 dBm.
- UDP continuous throughput of 135 Mbps.
- 1 x LoRa & WIFI Compatible IOT ESP32 0.96 inch OLED Display