The Module has a small compact Size of approx. 4.5 x 2.6 x 1.7 cm. The module can output sine wave, square wave, two sine wave and two square-wave output. Frequency harmonics in the 20-30MHz, the waveform will be less and less clean. 70MHz low-pass filter, waveform SN than better Generate DA benchmark the pin (PIN12) leads convenient to adjust the application to do the amplitude of the output waveform.
When the frequency after 20-30Mhz, Harmonic is getting bigger and bigger. The waveform will become increasingly unclean. The 70-MHz low-pass filter makes the SN ratio of the waveform better. The comparator reference input voltage is generated by the variable resistor, adjust the resistance can be different duty cycle square wave.
Comparator reference input voltage generated by the variable resistor to adjust the resistance can be a different duty cycle square wave AD9850 to the module using 125MHz active crystal, the AD9851 module 30MHZ the active crystal.
- AD9850: 0-40MHz
- 2 sine wave and 2 square wave output
- Low-pass filter with 70MHz, so the waveform better than SN
- Parallel and serial data input can be selected via a jumper
- 2 sine wave and 2 square wave output.
- AD9850: 0-40MHz.
- After the 20-30MHz frequency harmonics increases, the waveform will be less and less clean.
- Low-pass filter with 70MHz, so the waveform better than SN.
- Parallel and serial data input we can select via a jumper.
- DA produced the benchmark pin (PIN12) leads for easy adjustment to do the magnitude of the output waveform Application.
- Comparator reference input voltage generated by the variable resistor; using resistor we can adjust the duty cycle of a square wave.
- AD9851 module Using 30MHZ Active crystal.
- AD9851 Clock frequency up to 180MHz, AD9851 has 6 octave.
- Supply Voltage : 6V
- Operating Voltage Range : 3.3V – 5V
- Output Frequency Range : 0 – 40MHz
- Digital Output Continuous Current : 0.005A
- DAC Output Current : 0.03A
- Storage condition : -40~ +80℃.
- Operating Temperature Range : -40 ~ +85℃
- Dimension (mm) : 50 x 30 x 20
- Weight :4 g
- This module is used to generate sine wave and square wave.
- 1 x AD9850 DDS DSP Signal Generator Module 0-40MHz Sine Wave