The GenX Pro Solid State Li-Ion batteries are the gold standard for performance in the High Discharge Li-Ion Battery Segment. The 30000mah Batttery is a 150A continuous discharge rating cell which has a burst current of upto 300A. With the best energy density and weight to energy ratio available in the market, the GenX Pro Solid State Li-Ion Batteries are the most compact cells in the segment and stand out from the other available batteries.
The GenX Pro Solid State 22.2V 6S 30000mAh Li-Ion Battery with Original AMASS XT90 Antispark Connector is a 6s battery pack with a nominal Voltage of 22.2V. This battery pack has 6 cells connected in series with a capacity of 150A/300A Continuous/Instantaneous discharge.
Each cell is made with high performance prime grade lithium ion. Each battery pack is made with matched impedance cells to provide the maximum usable time after each charge. This battery is guaranteed for performance in professional drones, agriculture drones, EV segment and other demanding multi-rotor and fixed wing aircrafts.This battery pack suitable for long life and high recharge cycles up till approx 600 charges.
For using in drone applications use these voltages for failsafe
- Battery failsafe trigger : 19.2V (20% reserve)
- Minimum Voltage for flying : 16.2V
- No Puffing while charge and discharge
- Improved Charge Cycles
- Light Weight and small size.
- Wide range for upper and lower voltage limits
- Excellent low temprature performance
- No leakage
- Very Less prone to explosion and fire compared to Li-PO
- Higher charge current 2C
- 35% Longer Flight-time
- Nominal Voltage(V) : 22.2 V
- Operating Voltage(V) : 25.2~16.8
- Capacity(mAh) : 30000mAh
- Size (mm) : 205*90*65
- Weight (g) : 2520
- Energy Density (Wh/Kg) : 280
- Charging Current (A,max) : 60
- Continuous Discharge (A,max) : 150
- Charging Temperature (°C) : 0~45
- Discharge Temperature (5c) : -20~45
- Charging Cycle (5c) : 600
- 1 x GenX Pro Solid State 22.2V 6S 30000mAh 5C / 10C Premium Li-ion Battery
*Please do not select air shipping for battery as the same is not permitted by airline regulations