The GenX Pro Premium Li-Ion batteries are the gold standard for performance in the High Discharge Li-Ion Battery Segment. The 12600 mah Batttery is a 90A continuous discharge rating cell which has a burst current of upto 120A. With the best energy density and weight to energy ratio available in the market, the GenX Pro Premium Li-Ion Batteries are the most compact cells in the segment and stand out from the other available batteries.
The GenX Pro Premium 14.8V 4S3P 12600mAh Li-Ion Battery with XT90 Connector is a 4s3p battery pack with a nominal Voltage of 14.8V. This battery pack has 4 cells connected in series and 3 cells in parallel with a capacity of 90A/120A Continuous/Instantaneous discharge. The nominal capacity of the battery pack is 12600mAh, at maximum discharge rate capacity reduces to 10800mAh.
Each cell is made with high performance prime grade lithium ion raw material from Taiwan. Each battery pack is made with matched impedance cells to provide the maximum usable time after each charge. This battery is guaranteed for performance in professional drones, agriculture drones and other demanding multi-rotor and fixed wing aircrafts.This battery pack suitable for long life and high recharge cycles up till approx 500 charges.
For using in drone applications use these voltages for failsafe
- Battery failsafe trigger : 12.8V (20% reserve)
- Minimum Voltage for flying : 10.8V
Please note: In case of any Customization, contact sales team before ordering
- Made with High performance Lithium Ion Materials from Taiwan.
- Each battery pack is made with impedence matched cells for maximum performance.
- Most compact and light weight for the capacity.
- Longer Flight Time.
- 25% higher WH/Kg than Li-Po Topology.
- Supirior Performance at Less than -10º Celcius.
- No Puffing/Bulging of Cells.
||4S3P (4 cells in Series)
|Continuous Discharge Current
|Max Burst Discharge Current
||85.8mm x 77mm x 65mm
- 1 pc x GenX Pro 14.8V 4S3P 12600mAh 90A/120A Discharge Premium Lithium Ion Rechargable Battery
*Please do not select air shipping for battery as the same is not permitted by airline regulations