The GenX Pro Premium Li-Ion batteries are the gold standard for performance in the High Discharge Li-Ion Battery Segment. The 19600mah Batttery is a 160A continuous discharge rating cell which has a burst current of upto 180A. With the best energy density and weight to energy ratio available in the market, the GenX Pro Premium Li-Ion Batteries are the most compact cells in the segment and stand out from the other available batteries.
The GenX Pro Premium 22.2V 6S5P 19600mAh Lipo Battery with AS150 Connector is a 6s5p battery pack with a nominal Voltage of 22.2V. This battery pack has 6 cells connected in series and 5 cells in parallel with a capacity of 160A/180A Continuous/Instantaneous discharge. The nominal capacity of the battery pack is 19600mAh.
Each cell is made with high performance prime grade lithium ion raw material from Taiwan. Each battery pack is made with matched impedance cells to provide the maximum usable time after each charge. This battery is guaranteed for performance in professional drones, agriculture drones and other demanding multi-rotor and fixed wing aircrafts.This battery pack suitable for long life and high recharge cycles up till approx 500 charges.
For using in drone applications use these voltages for failsafe
- Battery failsafe trigger : 19.2V (20% reserve)
- Minimum Voltage for flying : 16.2V
- High density Power.
- Each battery pack is made with impedence matched cells for maximum performance.
- Most compact and light weight for the capacity.
- Longer Flight Time.
- Supirior Performance at Less than -10º Celcius.
- No Puffing/Bulging of Cells.
- Do not use in higher temperatures
- Capacity: 19600mAh
- Nominal Voltage:22.2V
- Configuration: 6S5P (6 cells in Series | 5 cells in parallel)
- Continuous Discharge Current: 160A
- Max Burst Discharge Current: 180A
- Net Weight(±2%): 2180g
- Dimension (±2%): 130mm x 110mm x 83mm
- 1 pc x GenX Pro 22.2V 6S7P 19600mAh 160A/180A Discharge Premium Lithium Ion Rechargable Battery
*Please do not select air shipping for battery as the same is not permitted by airline regulations