The Halot-One resin 3D printer features the new self-developed light source, high-stability Z-axis, Creality slicing system, Wi-Fi connectivity, 5-inch colour touchscreen, etc. This new-generation optical system, Creality says that its machine is now capable of achieving a uniform light intensity of over 80%, allowing it to help users avoid common SLA printing pitfalls such as uneven curing and defective layers.
The printer contains a Cortex-A53 M4 chip from the British ARM. This guarantees high performance and smooth operation. In combination with its 5.96-inch 2K monochrome screen and precision Z-axis module, Creality says that the HALOT-ONE’s light engine represents a revolutionary breakthrough in precision and detail, while its cost-efficient triple cooling and filtration system provides adopters with an easy-to-use and affordable yet aroma-free 3D printing experience.
Elsewhere, the HALOT-ONE features an intuitive 5-inch full-view color touch screen and 127 x 80 x 160mm build volume, that’s compact and efficient compared to other HALOTs.
- Integral light source
- The self-developed optical system of the new generation adopts the light principle of reflection + refraction to make the light intensity distribution of the whole screen uniform, and each dimension of the model with consistent accuracy.
- The light will be projected evenly on the printing screen through the principle of refraction and reflection of light to achieve high-precision and uniform printing.
- 120W Power Super Spotlight
- > 80% uniformity
- Strong Kernel
- Efficient slicing
- Slicing software developed in-house with a user-friendly interface facilitates slicing and thus increases efficiency.
- New-generation operation system
- The self-developed mainboard of a new generation boasts the main control chip equipped with the ARMCortex™-M4 pro-cessor to embrace a strong computing capability and data processing capability, realize leapfrog upgrade, and greatly reduce the power consumption.
- OTA online upgrade
- Efficient cooling & filtration
- The Halot One has a specially designed dual cooling system for rapid cooling. An activated carbon air filter system effectively reduces odor emissions.
- Precision Z-axis module
- A robust Z-axis structure with wider and thicker profiles minimizes printing errors and increases printing precision.
- Simple elegance design
- The appearance of the modern 3D printer with the metal look and the transparent cover impresses with its elegance and industrial design.
- 5.96 Inches Monochrome LCD
- The light shines through a 5.96" monochrome LCD screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1620.
- The user-friendly 5 inch touchscreen in portrait format is clear and all important printer settings are accessible via the innovative menu system.
- Bed-leveling: Manual
- Printing material: photosensitive resin
- Type: Z-axis
- XY-axis precision: 0.051 mm
- Curing wavelength: 405 nm
- 3D printer weight: 7.1 kg (approx)
- Package weight: 10 kg (approx)
- Input voltage: 100-240V
- Power Output: 24V, 1.3A
- Build Volume: 127 x 80 x 160mm
- Engine noise: under 60dB
- Lamp Quantity: 6
- CPU/GPU: 64-bit, 4-core
- Printing Screen: 5.96 inch, 2K
- LCD Resolution: 2560 x 1620
- Machine Dimension: 230 x 230 x 415 mm
- Print Speed: 1-4 s/ per layer
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.02mm
Before Start Halot - One You Must Have to Accomplish this, Kindly Follow The Below Steps
- Mount the build platform.
- Calibrate the machine.
- Insert the resin tank.
- Pour resin into the resin vat.
- Put the red transparent UV filtering cover in place over the print area.
- Load the STL file.
- Choose your settings.
- Begin 3D printing.
- Assembled Halot-One CL-60 resin 3D printer
- Resin tank with FEB film pre-installed
- Extra Creality FEB release film for the 3D printer
- Z-axis lead screw
- Build platform
- User manual
- U disk
- Spatula shovel
- Removal spatula cable
- Brush spatula
- Funnel filter paper
- Power adapter