The DDCSV1 is the 3 axis and 3 axes motion controller which has been developed by Faster CNC.. The control period of each position is only 4 milliseconds, with a high control precision. The highest uniaxial output pulse is 500KHz and the pulse width can be adjusted. It supports the common stepper motor and servo motor.
The DDCSV1 numerical control system adopts the ARM+FPGA design framework. The ARM can finish the part of human-computer interface and code analysis and the FPGA can finish the part of underlying algorithm and control pulse generate, with the reasonable design, reliable control and easy operation.
The panel layout structure of DDCSV1 is rational. The common off-line operation can be finished only by 17 keys and it supports the FANUC with high universality to be compatible with G code set.
- Output interface of 0-10V spindle control port with analog quantity(can be modified as PWM output)
- Support the 4 axis stepper motor control, the highest control pulse output of single axis is 500KHz
- 20 Digital I/O Pins
- ARM9 main control chip
- FPGA core algorithm chip
- 4.3 inches TFT screen, resolution ratio：480*272
- 17 operational keys
- The main control equipment is 18V-32V power input, the current capacity is required not to be lower than 0.5A
- Support the USB flash disk to read the G code
- Be equipped with MPG port and support digital display MPG as well as support the general MPG in the market
- Support the panel key with single-axis manual operation, manual step and continued operations.
- Support the operation of quickly specify the running position
- Support the multi coordinate systems (with automatically saving function in case of power cut
- Support the function of saving data automatically after power down (press the start to automatically save the data in the operation, automatically save the data after power down)