MF RC522 is applied to 13.56MHz contactless communication highly integrated chip card reader, is NXP for the "Three Tables" application launch of a low-voltage, low-cost, small size and non-contact card reader chip, smart instrumentation and portable handheld devices developed better choice. MF RC522 using advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols. Support 14443A compatible transponder signals. The digital part handles ISO14443A framing and error detection. In addition, support fast CRYPTO1 encryption algorithms, terminology validation MIFARE products. MFRC522 supports MIFARE Series higher speed non-contact communication, two-way data transfer rates up to 424kbit / s. As a highly integrated 13.56MHz card reader new family of chips, MF RC522 MF RC500 and MF RC530 and there are many similarities, but also have many features and differences. It is between the host communication using SPI mode, helps to reduce connection, reduce PCB board size and cost.
MF522-AN module adopts Philips MFRC522 original reader circuit chip design, easy to use, low cost, suitable for equipment development, development of advanced applications such reader users, the need for RF card terminal design / production of the user. This module can be loaded directly into a variety of readers molds. Module uses voltage of 3.3V, through the SPI interface simple few lines can be directly connected to the user any CPU board communication module can guarantee stable and reliable work, reader distance.
- Current :13-26mA / DC 3.3V, Idle Current :10-13mA / DC 3.3V, Sleep current: <80uA, Peak current: <30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70, mifare UltraLight, mifare Pro, mifare Desfire
- Physical Characteristics: Dimensions: 40mm × 60mm
- Module Interface SPI Parameters
- Data Transfer Rate: Max. 10Mbit/s
- 1 x RFID READER/WRITER 13.56MHZ RC522 (ARDUINO COMPATIBLE)