GPS module based on the Ublox NEO-6M. This unit uses the latest technology from Ublox to give the best possible positioning information and includes a larger built-in 27 x 27mm active GPS antenna with a UART TTL socket. A battery is also included so that you can obtain a GPS lock faster. This is an updated GPS module that can be used with ardupilot mega v2. This GPS module gives the best possible position information, allowing for better performance with your Ardupilot or other Multirotor control platform.
The Ublox NEO-6M GPS engine on this board is a quite good one, with the high precision binary output. It has also high sensitivity for indoor applications. UBLOX NEO-6M GPS Module has a battery for power backup and EEPROM for storing configuration settings. The antenna is connected to the module through a ufl cable which allows for flexibility in mounting the GPS such that the antenna will always see the sky for best performance. This makes it powerful to use with cars and other mobile applications.
The Ublox GPS module has serial TTL output, it has four pins: TX, RX, VCC, and GND. You can download the u-center software for configuring the GPS and changing the settings and much more.
Note: This Module work in outside Area.
- NEO6M GPS modules
- 3V to 5V power supply is Universal
- Destined module with ceramic can antenna, be used signal super
- There are LED signal indicator
- Default Baud Rate: 9600 (Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates)
- 5Hz position update rate
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°CUART TTL socket
- EEPROM to save configuration settings
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- The cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Can Antenna size 27 * 27 mm
- Module size 26 mm * 37 mm
- Installation aperture 3 mm
- Compatible with various flight control modules that dojo.provide GPS computer test software
- 1 x NEO-6M TTL GPS MODULE WITH EEPROM