The RHINO SOLAR PUMP VFD is Designed to Deliver Water in Remote Locations Where Access to Reliable AC Power May Be Uncertain or Non-existent Also It is Suitable for All the Loactions. This Controller Operates Seamlessly on DC Power Supplied by the Pv Array. During Sunny Days, the Solar Pumping System Can Consistently and Efficiently Move Water. In Instances Where There Are No Batteries or Other Energy Storage Devices, It is Advisable to Pump Water to a Reservoir for Future Use. Water Sources Can Range From Natural Bodies Like Rivers, Lakes, and Wells to Specialized Waterways. To Manage the Pump's Operation Effectively, a Float Switch Can Be Installed in the Water Tower.
This Solar Pump Controller Continuously Monitors System Performance and Detects a Variety of Abnormal Conditions. In Many Cases, the Controller Will Compensate as Needed to Maintain Continuous System Operation. However, if There is a High Risk of Equipment Damage, the Controller Will Protect the System and Display the Fault Condition.
The Solar Pump Controller is a Variable Speed Motor Drive Designed to Operate Various BLDC and AC Induction Pump Sets Specifically Engineered for 1HP Pumps.
The Rhino V4 Monoblock 1HP 12-Stage Single Phase Pump is efficient water pumping. With a 1HP motor, this single-phase pump operates at 80V and 50Hz, offering steady performance. Its 12-stage head ensures water is lifted effectively, making it perfect for deeper sources. Achieving an impressive 45 liters per minute flow rate, it's suitable for a range of applications. The compact monoblock design simplifies installation, while its robust build guarantees durability. a reliable, cost-effective solution for homes, farms, and industrial facilities.
Solar VFD Features:
- Operates 2 Types of Motors, MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) and 3 Pahse AC Induction Solar Type (V/F).
- It can Run Low Voltage with TWO - THREE ( MONO - Monocrystalline / POLY - Polycrystalline ) Solar Panels.
- It Accepts Direct Input from Solar Panels within the Range of DC 60V To 150V.
- Continuous and Highly Efficient Power Tracking at 99%
- Ideal for 1HP AC Induction Motor or BLDC Motor.
- Rated to Handle up to 1000w Input DC Power with 10amps of Continuous Input Current.
- Operating Flawlessly within an Ambient Temperature Range of 0 to 60 Degrees Celsius.
- This System Prioritizes Safety with Built-in Features Such as Reverse Polarity Protection, Over-Temperature Safeguards, Under-Voltage Protection, and Overload Protection.
- Float Sensor Inputs can be Connector to Control the Water Level in a fixed Tank System. In case a Float Sensor is not intended to be used Please Hook up a Short Circuit Wire between 0V / Reference and TL Input.
- Number Of Stages: 12stage
- Motor Horsepower: 1HP
- Motor Phase: Single Phase DC
- Motor Shaft: SS AISI 410
- Body of Motor: Stainless Steel
- Motor Housing: C I FG 200
- Bush Bearing: Bronze LTB - 4
- Thrusht Bearing: AISI 420 / Carbon
- Stamping: Silicon Steel
- Impeller: Noryl - GFN3
- Diffuser: Noryl - GFN3
- Pump Shaft: SS AISI 410
- Suction Housing: C I FG200
- Operating Voltage 80 volt to 160 volt
- Oil Filled
- Outline Size: 32mm
- Speed: 2800RPM
- Solar Pumping System
- Domestic Water Supply
- Sprinkle and Drip Irrigation System
- Fountains, Laen, Garden
- Unshaped any Crooked 4" Borehole
- Dairies, cattle and poultry Farms
||No. of Stages
||Head in Meters
Power and Motor Terminals:
| Terminal Name
||Positive DC Input from Panel (Brown)
||Negative DC Input from Panel (Black)
||Motor Phase 1 (Red)
||Motor Phase 2 (Yellow)
||Motor Phase 3 (Blue)
| Terminal No.
||Tank High Input
||Tank Low Float Sensor Input
||Reference Voltage for Float Sensor
Display and Buttons:
| Button Name
||Saves the Parameters to Memory
||Moves to the Next Parameter
||Increases the Parameter Value
||Decreases the Parameter Value
Changes the LED Segment Display
Parameters as per the above
||To turn ON or turn Off the inverter
|| Default Value
||NO LOAD FREQUENCY
||The Frequency at No-Load error
||MOTOR PEAK CURRENT LIMIT
||Sets the Peak Current for Motor Coil
||PI LOOP OVERALL GAIN
||Peak Gain Setting for the PI loop
||V/F MOTOR RATED VOLTAGE
||The voltage at the rated frequency
||V/F MOTOR RATED FREQUENCY
||The rated frequency of the motor
ERROR Codes Description:
|ERROR on Display
||Motor is Off, Not Error
||Inverter Auto Shut due to low input power
||Inverter Auto Shut due to low input voltage
||V/F Ratio Incorret
||Inverter Circuit Failure due to High Current
||Inverter Circuit Failure due to High Voltage
||Motor Not drawing sufficient Power
||Inverter Auto Shut due to Over Temperature
||Inverter Auto Shut due to low start-up power
||Incorrect Motor Connections
The solar pump controller continuously monitors system performance and detects a variety of abnormal conditions. In many cases, the controller will compensate as needed to maintain continuous system operation; however, if there is high risk of equipment damage, the controller will protect the system and display the fault condition. If possible, the controller will try to restart itself when the fault condition subsides. See Diagnostics and Troubleshooting section for a list of Fault Codes and corrective actions.
Motor Soft-Start Normally:
When there is a demand for water and power is available, the solar pump controller will be operating. Whenever the solar pump controller detects a need for water, the controller always “ramps up” the motor speed while gradually increasing motor voltage, resulting in a cooler motor and lower start-up current compared to conventional water systems. Due to the controller’s soft-start feature this will not harm the motor. It will help to extend the motor lifetime.
Over Temperature Fold back:
The solar pump controller is designed for full power operation from a solar array in ambient temperatures up to 90°C. In excess of 90°C temperature conditions, the controller will switch off the output.
Level Control Switch:
The solar pump controller can access water level switch detects remotely control the pump or reservoir automatically. Level switch for solar pump controller is optional, not mandatory.