TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) indicates how many milligrams of soluble solids are dissolved in one liter of water. In general, the higher the TDS value, the more soluble solids are dissolved in water, and the less clean the water is. Therefore, the TDS value can be used as one reference point for reflecting the cleanliness of water.
A TDS pen is a widely used peice of equipment to measure TDS value. The price is affordable, and it is easy to use, however commonly it is not able to transmit data to a control system for online monitoring of water quality. In general professional instruments have high accuracy and can send data to the control system, but the price is expensive for the ordinary person. To this end, we have launched an analog TDS sensor kit which is compatible with Arduino, plug and play, and is easy to use Matching with Arduino controller, you can build a TDS detector easily to measure the TDS value of liquid without needing to purchase expensive equipment.
This product supports 3.3-5.5V wide voltage input, and 0-2.3V analog voltage output, which makes it compatible with 5V or 3.3V control systems or boards. The excitation source is AC signal, which can effectively prevent the probe from polarization and prolong the life of the probe, meanwhile can help increase the stability of the output signal. The TDS probe is waterproof, it can be immersed in water for long time measurement.
This product can be used in water quality application, such as domestic water analysis and hydroponics. With this product, you can easily DIY a TDS detector to reflect the cleanliness of water to protect your health
- Professional manufacturing, wide voltage working: 3.3-5.5V.
- 0-2.3V analog signal output, compatible 5V, 3.3V two control system.
- Motivate source of AC signal, effectively prevent probe from polarization.
- Waterproof probe, can long time immersion in water.
- Compatible, easy to connect, plug and play, no welding required.
- Wide voltage operation :3.3 ~ 5.5 V
- Operating current: 3-6mA
- Measuring Range：0-1000ppm
- Measuring Accuracy：±10％F.S.(25℃)
- Module interface: xh2. 54-3p
- Electrode interface: xh2. 54-2p
- Number of probes :2
- Total Length: (approx.) 60cm
- Interface: xh2. 54-2p
- Size: (Approx.) 42 * 32mm
The probe can not be used in water above 55 degrees centigrade.
The probe can not be left too close to the edge of the container, otherwise it will affect the reading.
The head and the cable of the probe are waterproof, but the connector and the signal transmitter board are not waterproof.
||Power VCC (3.3 ~ 5.5V)
|| Analog Signal Output(0 ~ 2.3V)
||TDS Probe Connector
- 1 x Analog TDS Water Quality Meter V1.0 Sensor/Meter for Arduino