Flame Detection Sensor Module is sensitive to the flame, but also can detect ordinary light. Usually used as a flame alarm.
Detects a flame or a light source of a wavelength in the range of 760nm-1100 nm. Detection point of about 60 degrees, particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum. Sensitivity is adjustable, stable performance.
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, it is sensitive to the flame spectrum. Accuracy adjustable
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- Output a. analog voltage outputb. digital switch outputs (0 and 1)
- With a mounting screw holePCB size: 3cm * 1.6cm
- Power indicator (red) and digital switch output indicator (green)
- Comparator chip LM393 ,it is stable.
- Flame detection distance, lighter flame test can be triggered within 0.8m, if the intensity of flame is high , the detection distance will be increased.
- + -- 3.3V-5V voltage
- - -- GND
- DO -- board digital output interface (0 and 1)
- AO -- board analog output interface
- On board, digital output interface can be directly connected with the microcontroller IO.
- Please keep a distance with flame, high temperature maybe burn out the sensor module.