TCRT5000L is a reflective sensor which include an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light. The package includes two mounting clips. TCRT5000L is the long lead version.
- Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 10.2 x 5.8 x 7.
- Peak operating distance: 2.5 mm.
- Operating range within > 20 % relative collector current: 0.2 mm to 15 mm.
- Typical output current under test: IC = 1 mA.
- Daylight blocking filter.
- Emitter wavelength: 950 nm.
- Detector type: phototransistor.
- Package type: leaded.
- Adopt IO trigger through supplying at least 10us sequence of high level signal
- The module automatically send eight 40khz square wave and automatically detect whether receive the returning pulse signal
- If there is signals returning, through outputting high level and the time of high level continuing is the time of that from the ultrasonic transmitting to receiving