The 9DOF Razor IMU incorporates three sensors - an ITG-3200 (MEMS triple-axis gyro), ADXL345 (triple-axis accelerometer), and HMC5883L (triple-axis magnetometer) - to give nine degrees of inertial measurement. The outputs of all sensors are processed by an on-board ATmega328 and output over a serial interface. This enables the 9DOF Razor to be used as a very powerful control mechanism for UAVs, autonomous vehicles and image stabilization systems.
The 9DOF operates at 3.3VDC; any power supplied upto 16V to the white JST connector will be regulated down to this operating voltage.
- 9 Degrees of Freedom on a single, flat board:
- ITG-3200 - triple-axis digital-output gyroscope
- ADXL345 - 13-bit resolution, ±16g, triple-axis accelerometer
- HMC5883L - triple-axis, digital magnetometer
- Outputs of all sensors processed by on-board ATmega328 and sent out via a serial stream
- 3.5-16VDC input
- ON-OFF control switch and reset switch
- 28mm x 41mm