MQ-9 gas sensor using gas-sensitive materials with lower conductivity in clean air tin oxide (SnO2). High and low temperature cryogenic loop detection mode (1.5V heating) to detect carbon monoxide sensor conductivity increases with the increase in the concentration of carbon monoxide gas in the air, high temperature (5.0V heating) detection of combustible gases methane, propane and cryogenic cleaning adsorption of stray gas.
Changes in the conductivity can be converted to an output signal corresponding to the concentration of the gas using a simple circuit. MQ-9 high sensitivity to carbon monoxide, methane, liquefied gas sensor, this sensor can detect a variety of carbon monoxide and the flammable gas is a suitable for a variety of applications.
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with a power indicator and TTL signal output indicator
- With a the DO switch signal (TTL) output, and AO analog signal output
- TTL output valid signal is low.
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- Carbon monoxide detector, better sensitivity.
- Product Dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
- With a long life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
- Operating voltage: 5V
Gas leak monitoring device suitable for home or factory, suitable for carbon monoxide, combustible gases and other monitoring devices, can be tested to carbon monoxide, the combustible gases 10 to 1000ppm CO, 100 to 10000ppm range.
- 1 x MQ-9 CARBON MONOXIDE COMBUSTIBLE GAS SENSOR MODULE