Robotic Arm, Completely Programmable and controllable through PC. PC software allows easy to use interface for movements and programming sequences. Once the sequence is programmed a program for Rhino Robot Controller Board or Arduino can be generated directly from software so that the arm can be controlled independently without PC.
You can also control it through Rhino Robot Control Board, Arduino or any other microcontroller capable of driving 6 RC Servos to control the robotic arm directly.
With optional Bluetooth module mounted on servo controller pcb - you can control the arm wirelessly over bluetooth from your PC. Apart from arm you can also connect extra servos to the controller.
Note: Operating voltage of Robotic Arm is 7V 5A
Note: Power Supply and Step Down Module are not included with this kit
6 DOF Robotic Arm Features
- Easy to program and use with PC software
- CNC cut body
- Includes everything except power supply to make a complete working robotic arm
- Can be assembled in 2 hours using common tools like pliers, spanner and screw drivers
- High speed motors to complete tasks in less time (see video)
- Include electronics to control it through PC, Can be controlled though any other device which gives servo outputs
- Degrees of Freedom : 5 + Gripper
- Maximum reach from base : 350 mm
- Power requirement : 7.4 VDC, Minimum 4 Amp
- Maximum Payload : 100 Grams
This Package Includes
USB Servo Controller Software Incl. .net framework 4 (50.24 MB): Version 5.7
USB 18 Servo Controller Software
USB Servo Controller Manual