The Robotic Arm has a 180° rotation angle and can provides 5 degrees of freedom. High Torque Standard Servo Motor with Metal Gears. Provides 11kg/cm at 4.8V, 13.5kgcm at 6V and 16kg/cm at 7.2V.
- Degree : 5 degree of freedom
- Material: 3mm Engineered Material
- Robotic arm weight: 1.25Kg
- Servo: Metal Gear Standard Servo Economy
- With Graphical User Interface software for programming the robotic arm moves
- All movement joints are using high quality bearings with good precision
- Height: 30cm
- Maximum Opening: 21mm
- For hobbyists, robot competition and Kids
- Pay load: 125g
- Robotic Arm reach: 35cm
- Accuracy repeatedly within 5mm
- Required Pulse: 3-5 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8-7.2 Volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to +60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.18sec/60 degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6V): 0.16sec/60 degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (7.2V): 0.14sec/60 degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 11kg/cm
- Stall Torque (6V): 13.5kg/cm
- Stall Torque (7.2V): 16kg/cm
- 360 Modifiable: Yes
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Bearing Type: Double Ball Bearing
- Gear Type: All Metal Gears
- Connector Wire Length: 12"
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 0.8"x 1.4" (41 x 20 x 36mm)
- Weight: 56gm
18 Servo Controller Features:
- Bluetooth interface for wireless controll of robots.
- Controls 18 hobby servos from PC and Microcontroller.
- USB interface.
- Comes Pre-loaded Arduino Uno bootloader.
- Software exports servo sequences to Arduino Uno for running servo sequences.
- Independent range setting for each servo.
- Independent offset, Maximum, Minimum and Direction setting for each servo.
- 0.5-microsecond resolution.
- 50 Hz update rate.
- Small size of 80 X 47 mm.
- Plug and Play, Auto detection of hardware.
- Easy to use software.
- Servo sequencer with speed, delay, goto and many other features.
- Home and neutral position setting.
- Easy to install USB driver and Application software.