The Biped Robot created with this DIY Biped Robot Project kit can go forward, backward, turn around and also have any customized moves. It can be controlled wirelessly via bluetooth or by an IR remote. It can also work in autonomous mode through programming the moves in Arduino IDE. The servo controller board + servo controller software accompanying the kit, make the programming very easy through Arduino IDE. Multiple projects and autonomous navigation algoritms / SLAM can be implemented using interfacing of various arduino compatible modules.
The strucutre is very sturdy made of metal brackets and assembling is very convenient and easy to build. This is a precursor to advanced humanoid robot with higher DOF.
Arduino Uno R3 based servocontroller is included in this kit. This device can be operated wirelessly on Bluetooth or through USB connection. The Arduino Digital and Analog pins are also availaible for interfacing different sensor modules. It is ideal for making Autonomous and PC based systems which run over Hobby Servo motors. The software accompanying the kit helps to develop the complex sequences in real time on the hardware like robotic arms, walkers, bipeds and any other servo controlled system.
This Package Includes:
- Waking moves, turning moves, sensor interfacing
- Cost-effective and easy-to-use
- For hobbyists, robot competition, kids
- Humanoid robot
- Color: Black
- Required Pulse: 3-5 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8-7.2 Volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to +60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.18sec/60 degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6V): 0.16sec/60 degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (7.2V): 0.14sec/60 degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 11kg/cm
- Stall Torque (6V): 13.5kg/cm
- Stall Torque (7.2V): 16kg/cm
- 360 Modifiable: Yes
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Bearing Type: Double Ball Bearing
- Gear Type: All Metal Gears
- Connector Wire Length: 12"
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 0.8"x 1.4" (41 x 20 x 36mm)
- Weight: 56gm
18 Servo Controller Features:
- Bluetooth interface for wireless controll of robots
- Controls 18 hobby servos from PC and Microcontroller
- USB interface
- Comes Pre-loaded Arduino Uno bootloader
- 9 Digital pins and 4 analog pins of Aruino board are availaible for interfacing differnt modules indpendent of the 18 servo controller pins.
- Software exports servo sequences to Arduino Uno for running servo sequences
- Independent range setting for each servo
- Independent offset, Maximum, Minimum and Direction setting for each servo
- 0.5-microsecond resolution
- 50 Hz update rate
- Small size of 80 X 47 mm
- Plug and Play, Auto detection of hardware
- Easy to install USB driver and Application software