A specially designed robot kit for all kind of robotics enthusiasts, starting from small kids to adults at a very economical cost. It comes along with an integrated Arduino based Robot control board with integrated motor shield. The boards includes one L293D on board for running DC and Stepper motors with upto 1 Amps of current discharge capability. The Robot control board is completely compatible with Arduino Ide and has full pin compatibility with Arduino Motor Shield library. The board is preloaded with Arduino Uno bootloader and can be programmed with other functionalities aswell such as interfacing sensors, Uart communications, I2C interface and many more.
The chassis of Robot is made from PVC unbreakable body and is easy to integrate. Fully functional robot can be assembled within 30mins.
The kit includes a Bluetooth uart module which can be connected to the Robot board via an android application thereby making it wirelessly controlled through touch and tilt.
This application utilizes the Bluetooth on SPP (Serial Port Profile) on phone and sends serial data to Bluetooth device. The Bluetooth device needs to be paired from Bluetooth settings menu. The name of Bluetooth Device is Robokits_Bluetooth and pairing key is 0000. The device connects on 9600 baud rate by default.
Android application needs to be installed into phone. The application is an apk file which could be copied to phone using a USB cable or Wi-Fi and then it could be installed. Once installed, this app will enable to phone to connect Bluetooth Serial device and communicate with it. It will also be able to send robot control commands based on either touch or tilt control selected.
Robot Control Board Specifications:
- ATmega328 microcontroller
- 32 KB Flash Memory
- 6 Analog Inputs
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Two 5V hobby servos can be connected
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- 1) Arduino Uno based Robot Control Board
- 2) Robot Chassis
- 3) Bluetooth Uart module
- 4) Castor small
- 5) Screw, nut and Spacers
- 6) Cd including sample codes and software.