It's a mini panel-mountable HDMI monitor with a built-in touchscreen! So small and simple, you can use this display with any computer that has HDMI output, and the shape makes it easy to attach to a case or rail.
- 800×480 high resolution
- Directly-pluggable into any revision of Raspberry Pi (only except the first generation Pi model B which requires an HDMI cable)
- Driver provided (works with custom Raspbian directly)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- High quality immersion gold surface plating