This is a restricted part primarily used for drone manufacturing and repair. We require
proper end use documentation, identity proof of company/individual as well as license to manufacture/operate drones or an indemnity bond for the same. Without this documentation we can not service any order which includes this item.
You can download the format for documents here.
We will share this information to any government agency if and when required.
The next evolution of the rotor revolution is here!! The KK2.1 is packing new found power with updated sensors, memory and header pins. .
The KK2.1 is next big evolution of the first generation KK flight control boards. The KK2.1 was engineered from the ground up to bring multi-rotor flight to everyone, not just the experts. The LCD screen and built in software makes install and setup easier than ever. A host of multi-rotor craft types are pre-installed, simply select your craft type, check motor layout/propeller direction, calibrate your ESCs and radio and you’re ready to go! All of which is done with easy to follow on screen prompts!
The original KK gyro system has been updated to an incredibly sensitive 6050 MPU system making this the most stable KK board ever and allowing for the addition of an auto-level function. At the heart of the KK2.1 is an Atmel Mega644PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller with 64k of memory.
If you’re new to multi-rotor flight or have been unsure about how to setup a KK board then the KK2.1 was built for you. The board comes preprogrammed from Robokits and no PC or special software is required at all to get your multi-rotor flying. Everything from PID and RC tuning can be done by inbuilt gui with LCD and buttons.
- Size: 50.5mm x 50.5mm x 12mm
- MCU : Atmega644 PA
- Gyro/Acc: MPU6050
- Auto-level: Yes
- Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0V
- AVR interface: standard 6 pin.
- Signal from Receiver: 1520us (5 channels).
- Signal to ESC: 1520us.
Pre-installed firmware :
- Quadcopter +
- Quadcopter X
- Hexcopter +
- Hexcopter X
- Octocopter +
- Octocopter X
- X8 +
- X8 X
- Aero 1S Aileron
- Aero 2S Aileron
- Flying Wing
- Singlecopter 2M 2S
- Singlecopter 1M 4S
(Custom Mix via the "Mixer Editor" option):
- The Mixer Editor allows you to adjust where and how much signal the motors receive from stick input and sensors. This allows you to create any configuration possible with up to 8 motors or servos.
- The KK2.1 Multi-Rotor controller is a flight control board for multi-rotor aircraft (Tricopters, Quadcopters, Hexcopters etc). Its purpose is to stabilize the aircraft during flight. To do this it takes the signal from the 6050MPU gyro/acc (roll, pitch and yaw) then passes the signal to the Atmega644PA IC. The Atmega644PA IC unit then processes these signals according the users selected firmware and passes control signals to the installed Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs). These signals instruct the ESCs to make fine adjustments to the motors rotational speed which in turn stabilizes your multi-rotor craft..
- The KK2.1 Multi-Rotor control board also uses signals from your radio systems receiver (Rx) and passes these signals to the Atmega644PA IC via the aileron, elevator, throttle and rudder inputs. Once this information has been processed the IC will send varying signals to the ESCs which in turn adjust the rotational speed of each motor to induce controlled flight (up, down, backwards, forwards, left, right, yaw).