Nuvoton Nu-Link Debug Adapter is a USB adapter and programmer based on the SWD (Serial Wire Debug) signal interface for the development of the Nuvoton NuMicro ™ Family chip. According to different development needs to distinguish between Nu-Link-Pro, Nu-Link and Nu-Link-Me three specifications. In the absence of special instructions, the above three specifications together as Nu-Link Adapter.
Nu-Link Adapter supports ICP (In-Circuit Programming) engineering based on SWD signal interface. Users can use Nuvoton NuMicro ICP Programming Tool to develop software firmware update and also for chip firmware production. And support third-party development tools such as Keil RVMDK, IAR EWARM and CooCox CoIDE.
Nu-Link-Pro is a full-featured debugger and programmer with tuning, online programming, offline programming and SWD I / O voltage level setting. A set of status LEDs, an Offline Programming Button, and a SWD port link to the target chip for adaptation and programming. The SWD port voltage level can be adjusted by the development software. 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5.0V, a set of SWD port voltage (SWD I / O Voltage LED), and a SWD port VCC output status light (SWD Power Output LED).
The Nu-Link Adapter offers complete NuMicro ™ Family tuning and programming capabilities and supports multiple third-party development tools. Online programming means Nu-Link downloads the firmware of the NuMicro ™ Family microcontroller to the target chip under the operation of the computer software: Offline programming means that Nu-Link directly updates the firmware of the NuMicro ™ Family microcontroller, which is not operated by computer software during offline programming. Offline programming is suitable for mass production. Firmware developers do not need to deliver the original code or firmware file to the production line, only need to hand over Nu-Link to mass production. In addition, Nu-Link supports "limited number of offline programming", which effectively controls the number of firmware licenses.
- Can be connected to a USB port of a PC to use the Nu-Link Adapter or download offline programming firmware
- Support Device : NuMicro Families / N76E003/N76E616/N76E885 Series
- Programmable output VDD: 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5.0V
- N-link only supports Nuvoton chips with 3.3/5V while N-link pro supports 1.8/2.5/3.3/5V voltage nuvoton chip.
- Nu-link supports SWD-based ICP (In-Circuit Programming).
- Status LED - Display the operation status of the Nu-Link Adapter
- Offline Programming Button - Click this button to proceed with offline programming
- SWD Power Output LED - Display the power output status of SWD VCC pins
- SWD I/O Voltage LED - Display the SWD VCC and I/O voltage
- 1 x Nu-Link-Pro Emulator
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Jumper Cables