This power supply is an automatic step-up / down power supply module. When the output voltage remains constant, the input voltage is equal to the bottom, up or the output voltage. For example, to set output as 12V, the input voltage between 5 ~ 32V output voltage is always 12V. It can achieve continuous voltage, constant voltage, under voltage protection, and output signal, fault indicator function, currently output, voltage, short circuit protection, all components industrial applications. Various opportunities, such as charging, high power LED drivers, device power supply, car power source, etc. can be fully used.
- Circuit board is broadly plated.
- The fuse of input can be changed to protect the power supply and equipment.
- Using high quality chips, low resistance and high frequency capacitor.
- The module uses the imported original IC.
- It has constant voltage, constant voltage and voltage protection.
- Oxidized heat sync is better in cooling than the original color aluminum heat sink.
- The ingredient's content is disguised, it can heat less.
- Input voltage: DC5-32V, the recommended voltage is above 10V
- Output voltage: DC1V-30V continuously adjustable
- Output current: 10A (MAX) long-term within 7A
- Output power: long-term 80W, peak 130W, more than 80W, please strengthen the heat
- Output ripple: 50mV (12V to 12V, 5A measured)
- Input reverse connection protection: None, if necessary, please at the input Serial Schottky diode
- Output anti-backflow: no, if used for battery charging or load is self-charged emotional load, please connect Schottky diode in series at the output
- Dimension: 77.6 * 46.5 * 15mm
- Short circuit Protection: Yes
- Weight about 45 grams
- 1. Battery under Voltage Protection Adjustment Method: (Take 12V Lead-Acid Battery, for example, set 10V under-voltage protection, Set of item)
Adjust the input power from 10V to 10V, adjust the under-voltage protection potentiometer (counterclockwise to reduce, counterclockwise to decrease) until the failure indicator (red) light up. Then when the battery is discharged to 10V, then it will automatically cut the power supply to prevent damage to the battery. Note: If you do not have battery operated, you can skip this setting.
- 2. Output voltage adjustment methods: Input is connected to power source (voltage is higher than under-voltage protection value), red light is turned off while blue light is turned on. Output is connected to multimeter, the output voltage adjusts the potentiometer (Clockwise to reduce the counterclockwise until necessary). Note: Usually the red light is turned off, the blue light is turned on, otherwise the fault, input under-voltage protection, output over-current protection, output short circuit protection, please troubleshoot and power again.
- 3. Output Current Adjustment Methods: (Charging 12V Lead-Acid Battery to charge 12V input, for example, charging is current 5A) Input is connected to 12V power supply, change the multimeter to the current position, output is connected to the multimeter in parallel (output positive from the red pen, negative to the black pen, short circuit output directly. It has been suggested to use more than 15A current conditions, in case of burning fuse), adjust the constant current potentiometer (reducing clockwise to reduce, counterclockwise to decrease), as long as it requires current 5A Displays, then delete multimeter Connect to the battery to charge normally. If you use the ammeter to adjust the output current, connect and debug the current meter related circuit correctly. Note: If continuous voltage is used for the equipment, then only need to set maximum output current.
- 1 x LTC3780 Automatic Adjustable Step Down Regulator Charging Module 80W 10A Input 5-32VDC Output 1-30VDC