Ideal Motor for CNC machines and 3D printer applications. Standard Nema23 frame size with pulley. 10.2Kgcm bipolar mode torque with TB6560 Stepper Motor Drive.
TB6560 Stepper Motor Drive,A CNC Router Single Axis 3A Stepper Motor driver board is for axis control with Input signal high-speed opto-coupler isolation, large heat sink to ensure good heat dissipation. Stepper motor driver is Semi-flow mode adjustable, semi-flow current adjustable, with a variety of semi-flow model and semi-flow current setting functions.
- Step Angle: 1.8 Degree
- Configuration: 4 wire stepper motor
- Holding Torque: 10.2kgcm bipolar
- Rated voltage : 3.3VDC
- Phase current : 2Amp
- Resistance/phase: 1.65E
- Inductance/Phase : 2.2mH
- Rotor inertia: 275 gcm2
- Detent torque: 0.36kgcm
- Length (L): 51mm
- Weight 650 grams
Drive Technical specifications & features:
- Operating voltage :DC 10V-35V
- Very easy to use, no instructions, all of use are marked on the board
- With large heat sink to ensure good heat dissipation
- Input signal high-speed opto-coupler isolation, guarantee not losing steps
- Semi-flow mode adjustable, semi-flow current adjustable, not the general design on the market, with a variety of semi-flow model and semi-flow current setting function
- Attenuation model adjusted for all the motors can be locked when no noise
- Working voltage: DC 10V-35V.Recommend Switching Power Supply DC24V
- 6N137 high-speed Opto-Coupler , to ensure a high speed without step out.
- New original Toshiba TB6560AHQ chip, low-voltage shutdown, of overheating parking and over-current protection circuit to ensure optimal performance.
- Rated output: ± 3A ,peak 3.5A.
- For 42,57,86 Stepper within 3A 2/4 -phase / 4 wire / 6 wire stepper motor, not fit for more than 3A stepper motor.
- The Automatic half-decay adjustable.
- Excitation Mode: synchronizing, half step, 1/8 step, 1/16 step, a maximum of 16 segments.
- Volume: 50 x 75 x 35 ( MM)
- The current level adjustable to meet your various application needs.
- Thick tooth radiators, good heat dissipation.