The Rhino 10 rpm IG52 motor has a rated torque of 380kgcm and a stall torque of 960kgcm. So the motor can be used uptill 960kgcm, however the motor should not heat up beyond 45 to 50 degree centigrade. The base motor of the Rhino IG52 motor is high quality industrial grade 100W 2810 rpm motor which alongwith the sturdy all metal planetary gear box provides the 10 rpm at the output shaft.
- Higher Torque to Volume ratio than any comparative motor in the category.
- Silent Operation when compared to other make gear box motor.
- Very low no load current due to high precision gear box.
- High safety margin of at least 1.5 times the peak wattage rating.
- Continuous use in industrial applications
- Shaft provided with keyway slot and key for positive coupling applications.
- Alloy steel Shaft of 12mm provides a sturdy and durable output.
- Hardened shaft diameter: 12mm.
- Shaft Length: 28mm.
- Mounting PCD of 42mm x 4nos -M5 tapped.
- Base Motor Diameter: 54mm.
- Gear Box Diameter: 52mm.
- Motor Length without Shaft: 225mm.
- Motor Weight: 2050 grams
- Gear Ratio : 1:276.
- Rated Torque: 380kgcm.
- Stall Torque: 960kgcm.
- Gearbox Breaking Torque: 250kgcm
- Rated speed: 10RPM.
- Base Motor speed: 2800RPM.
- Replaceable Carbon Brushes.
- No-load current = 1.12A.
- Stall current = upto 30A(Max).
Rhino 24V 10RPM 100W IG52 Extra Heavy Duty Planetary Geared DC motor 380kgcm
The Rhino 10 rpm IG52 motor has a rated torque of 380kgcm and a stall torque of 960kgcm. So the motor can be used uptill 960kgcm, however the motor shou