The rated speed of the product is 3000RPM and the minimum speed is 1RPM. It has the characteristics of low running noise, stable operation and low noise.
The 2500 line encoder is especially suitable for applications requiring high speed and low noise.
RMCS-6650 digital AC servo driver is a leading general AC servo drive product . The series products adopt advanced full-digital control and AC motor vector control theory. Its system has excellent performance and high reliability. And the products are widely used in servo shaft drive of food processing, packaging machinery, textile machinery and other related automatic industrial machinery. It is available with FOC field orientation vector control and supports position / speed closed loop. It supports Modbus(RS 485) control mode.. AC drive also provides Under voltage, Over voltage, Blocked, Overheat protection.
- The use of high-performance DSC chip and large-scale programmable logic control chip, excellent control performance.
T3a is full seal design, with good protection and strong anti-interference ability.
For small and exquisite design of T3L saves installation space
- Choosing a new industrial-grade IPM module with strong overload drive capability
- Set speed control, position control, torque control.
- Various types of permanent magnet synchronous servo motor that can drive.
- Supporting for dual encoder control, the full closed loop high precision control of automatic equipment can be realized.
- With perfect fault protection and the condition monitoring
- With excellent low speed torque characteristics and industry-leading dynamic acceleration and deceleration performance. characteristics and industry-leading dynamic acceleration and deceleration performance
- Rated Voltage (V): 220V AC
- Rated Speed (Rpm): 3000 Rpm
- Rated Current (A): 2.8A
- Rated Power: 400W
- Rated Torque: 1.27 N.m
- Peak Torque: 3.9 N.m
- Line-Line Resistance: 2.35ohm
- Line-Line Inductance: 14.5mH
- Rotor Inertia: 0.29X10^-4 Kg.m^2
- IP Rating: IP 65
- Motor length without shaft: 110mm
- Shaft lenght: 27mm
- Shaft Dia: 14mm
- Shaft Dia with key: 16mm
AC Servo Drive General Specifications:
- Supply Voltage (V): 220V Ac (1PH/3PH)
- Support: 400W Ac servo motor
- Support Modbus: RS 485
- Rated Current (A): 10A
- Support 485 (modbus protocol RTU mode) control mode. The drive address can be set to simplify the control system. It can also be controlled directly via a PC .
- If the pulse command signal is 24V power supply, PULS+ must be connected to pin 39 of CN1, and SIGN+ must be connected to pin 38 of CN1, otherwise the pulse command port may be damaged.
- If the pulse command signal is 5V power supply, PULS+ must be connected to pin 25 of CN1, and SIGN+ must be connected to pin 24 of CN1, otherwise the pulse reception may not be normal.
Motor Terminal Assignments:
| Terminal No.
|| Terminal Name
- 1 x 400W AC Servo Motor w/t Driver
AC Servo Motor Datasheet
AC Servo Driver Manual