Add raw power and simple connectivity to your robotics applications with this 6V - 18V compatible 20A capable Dual DC motor driver. It is ideal for application where two motors are required for up to 20 Amperes of current during startup and during normal operations.
It comes with a simple TTL/CMOS based interface that can connect directly to the IOs of an MCU. It has a breaking feature that can guarantee immediate halt on the shaft of motors in most high power applications and also includes protection circuitry to avoid any electrical fluctuations affecting the normal operation of an MCU.
- Simple connectivity to IO pins of any MCU.
- Compatible with motors rated 6V - 18V
- Can easily deliver 20A of current during normal operation
- Braking feature included without affecting the performance of an MCU
- Simple DC motor applications that require forward and backward driving of motors
- DC motor applications requiring speed control via PWM input
- Halting or braking a DC motor during operation