This is SmartDriveDuo-30, with the ease of accepting RC (Radio Control) signal to drive two DC brushed motors in independent or mix mode, it is perfect for combat robot.It can also supports up to 80Amps of peak current (1 second) and 30Amps continuous current at each channel, best for medium power motor.
- Two Motor Channel
- Compatible Input: 3.3 to 5V
- Operating Voltage: 7 to 35VDC
- Peak Current (A):80
- Continuous Current (A):30
- Operating Modes: Arduino,PWM ,UART,Analog ,RC Servo Signal
- LEDs Indicator
- Manual Button
It accept control signal from:
- RC (Radio Control)
- PWM of microcontroller
- Analog voltage of Potentiometer/Variable Resistor/Joystick
- UART data of microcontroller
The operation mode is determined by the configuration on DIP switch, (refer the Datasheet for detailed settings).By default, MDDS30 is configured in RC controller.
MDDS30 has wide operating voltage range up to 35VDC input. 3-cell and 6-cell Li-po battery are supported within the operating voltage It also comes with battery low voltage warning.
- Is DC Brush motor (Two Terminals)
- Operating voltage from 7V to 35VDC
- Rated Current <= 30A
- Peak Current <= 80A
- Bi-directional control for dual brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage from 7V to 35VDC.
- Maximum current up to 80A peak (1 second), 30A continuous, each channel.
- On board MOSFETs are switched at 18 KHz for quiet operation.
- Regenerative Braking.
- On board Error LEDs to indicate: (each channel)
- Input Error (Blinks 2 times)
- Under Voltage Warning (Blinks 3 times)
- Over Voltage Protection (Blinks 4 times)
- Over Temperature Protection (Blinks 5 times)
- Thermal protection.
- Current limit protection.
- Multiple input modes:
- RC (Radio Control)
- Analog voltage from potentiometer/variable resistor/joystick
- PWM and DIR (sign-magnitude and locked-antiphase) from microcontroller
- Serial Simplified or Serial Packetized from microcontroller
- GROVE compatible connectors for control input.
- RC (Radio Control) friendly connectors.
- On board push buttons for fast test and manual operation.
- On board LED indicators for Error, RUN, Over current, motor output, for each channel.
- NO POLARITY PROTECTION FOR V MOTOR.
- Dimension: 81.28mm(W) x 101.60mm (L) x 42mm (H)
- 1 x CYTRON SMART DRIVE DUAL DC MOTOR DRIVER 7V-35V 30AMP -MDDS30 (ORIGINAL)
Controlling SmartDriveDuo-30 MDDS30 using Analog Joystick with Analog Mixed Mode
Controlling SmartDriveDuo-30 MDDS30 using Arduino with PWM Independent Mode
Controlling SmartDriveDuo-30 MDDS30 using Pixhawk Controller