- Working voltage: 12-60V
- Maximum current: rated 16A peak 20A
- Peak power: 380W
- Overcurrent protection: Yes
- Product size: length 80MM * width 45MM * height 37MM
Wiring instructions: It is not necessary to connect the positive and negative switches. It is not necessary to connect the positive and negative switches. The middle of the potentiometer is connected to VI. The other two are connected to 5V GND. Root to speed up clockwise.
Now when you place a new order, you will receive a small flat-blade screwdriver and a potentiometer (the PWM version cannot be controlled by a potentiometer, and no power distribution unit is available), while stocks last. Positive and negative switches need to be purchased by the buyer.
- A B C output is connected to three-phase motor.
- HA HB HC Hall three-phase input, corresponding to motor ABC (UVW) phase.
- 5V G 5V power supply and GND (power the Hall or potentiometer, the output current should not be higher than 100mA).
- VCC GND controller power supply, voltage range is 12-60V.
- SP Rotate speed pulse signal output, output one pulse after changing phase.
- FB forward and reverse control interface, default to high level, if you need to reverse, pull down or connect to GND.
- VI speed signal input, PWM input / 0-5V analog input (0V does not rotate, 5V output maximum power).
Instructions for use:
There are generally five Hall cables on a brushless motor, two of which are Hall power supply lines (generally black is GND, red is 5V, please refer to the motor manual for details, do n’t make any mistakes). Signal line, the sequence of the three Hall signal lines connected to the driver board must correspond to the sequence of the three phase wires connected to the motor board to work properly. If you do not know the definition of the Hall line, you can reduce the For voltage and small current debugging, slowly switch the sequence of the Hall lines several times until it works normally. Do not perform high current and high voltage debugging. If the sequence of the Hall lines is not connected, test the high voltage and high current with damage The risk of MOS tube, if the three Hall signal lines are connected correctly, the motor runs silky and starts at a low speed, and the torque is large; if the three Hall signal lines are not connected, they have the following characteristics:
- The motor does not start normally or is difficult to start (sometimes it requires manual rotation of the motor to start).
- The motor starts shaking and has no bath sound. Below 60W, there is no need to add a heat sink, but good ventilation is required. This controller has no internal fuse. It is recommended to connect an external fuse.
- This board is a bare board. Please do not touch any devices on the board with your hands to avoid static damage to the chip. You must also protect it during normal work to prevent the wires from contacting the short circuit by mistake.
- After the first wiring check, the wiring is correct, please use a low voltage and low current test to test that the motor rotates normally, and then apply the normal working voltage.
- 1 x SENSORED CLOSE LOOP BRUSHLESS 12V-60V DC MOTOR DRIVER 16A 300W (BLDC DRIVE)