The Astro Industrial Extra Heavy Duty Aluminum 4040 European Standard Anodized Profile is made of High Grade tempered Aluminium Alloy 6063 - T5. The dimensions are as per European Standard and the structural cross section thickness is minimum of 2 mm. The profile can be used for structural elements in automation machinery, laser cutting machines or 3d printers . Also many protype CNC router machines , XY tables, workbenches or camera sliders can be made using the same.
The weight per meter of this section is 1.05 kg / meter which is much higher than the commercially available profiles owing to the higher cross section thickness as can be seen in the drawing. This imparts a much higher load bearing strength for this profile and makes it suitable for heavy duty applications.
The profile is anodized in natural aluminium color to provide a hard layer to prevent corrosion and wear. The normally available profiles in the market are not anodized and are prone to scratches much easier.
We have a number of accessories available to easily assemble various structures using the 4040D / 4040W profile. Please check out the same as well for building complete solutions using the profiles.
- Profile size : 4040 .
- Type : European Standard Industrial Heavy Duty Profile .
- Material : High Strength Tempered Aluminium Alloy 6063 - T5.
- Anodized : Clear Anodized.
- Diagonal Section Thickness : 2 mm .
- Weight : 1.05 kg / meter .
- Dimensions : OD 40 mm x 40 mm .
- Length : 1 meter.
- 1 x 1 meter length of Astro Industrial Extra Heavy Duty Aluminum 4040 European Standard Anodized Profile.