The NRF24L01 is a single-chip transceiver chip operating in the 2.4-2.5GHz world-wide ISM band. The wireless transceiver includes: frequency generator enhanced SchockBurstTM mode controller power amplifier crystal amplifier modulator demodulator output power channel selection and protocol Settings can be set to very low current consumption through the SPI interface.The current consumption is 9.0mA when the transmit power is 6dBm in the transmit mode. The receive mode is 12.3mA in the power-down mode and the standby mode has a lower current consumption mode.
The ball is open to the ISM band with a maximum 0dBm transmit power and is free of license. Empty 100 meters!
Supports six channels of data reception.
1. Low working voltage: 1.9 ~ 3.6V low voltage operation.
2. High rate: 2Mbps , because the air transmission time is very short, the collision phenomenon in wireless transmission is greatly reduced (software sets the air transmission rate of 1Mbps or 2Mbps).
3. Multi-frequency point: 125 frequency points, meeting the needs of multi-point communication and frequency hopping communication.
4. Ultra-small: built-in 2.4GHz antenna, small size, 15x 29 mm(including antenna).
5. Low power consumption: When working in response mode communication, fast air transmission and startup time greatly reduce current consumption.
6. Low application cost: NRF24L01 integrates all high-speed signal processing parts related to RF protocol, such as: automatic retransmission of lost data packets and automatic generation of response signals, etc. The SPI interface of NRF24L01 can be connected with the hardware SPI port of the microcontroller or with a single-chip microcomputer. The I/O port is simulated, and the internal FIF O can be interfaced with various high and low speed microprocessors to facilitate the use of low-cost microcontrollers.
7. Easy to develop: Since the link layer is fully integrated on the module, it is very easy to develop. Automatic retransmission function, automatic detection and retransmission of lost data packets, retransmission time and number of retransmissions. Software controlautomatically stores the packet auto-answer function without receiving the response signal . After receiving valid data, the module automatically sends a response. Signal, no need to separately programcarrier detection - fixed frequency detection built-in hardware CRC error detection and point-to-multipoint communication address controlpacket transmission error counter and carrier detection function can be used for frequency hopping setting can set six receiving channel addresses at the same time, can be selective Open the receiving channelstandard pin Dip2.54MM pitch interface for easy embedded applications.
- 1 x NRF24L01 WIRELESS MODULE 24L01+ UPGRADE VERSION