ESP-32S is a powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications ranging from low power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding. At the core of this module is the ESP32 chip, which is designed to be scalable and adaptive. There are 2CPU cores that can be individually controlled or powered, and the clock frequency is adjustable from 80 MHz to 240 MHz. The user may also power off the CPU and make use of the low power coprocessor to constantly monitor the peripherals for changes or crossing of thresholds. ESP32 integrates a rich set of peripherals, ranging from capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low noise sense amplifiers, SD card interface, Ethernet, high speed SDIO/SPI, UART, I2S and I2C.
The integration of Bluetooth, Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi ensures that a wide range of applications can be targeted,and that it is future proof: using Wi-Fi allows a large physical range and direct connection to the internet through a Wi-Fi router, while using Bluetooth allows the user to conveniently connect to the phone or broadcast low energy beacons for its detection. The sleep current of the ESP32 chip is less than 5 µA, making it suitable for battery powered and wearable electronics applications. ESP-WROOM32 supports data rates up to 150 Mbps, and 22 dBm output power at the PA to ensure the widest physical range. As such the chip does offer industry leading specifications and the best optimized performance for electronic integration, range and power consumption, and connectivity.
- The main chip uses a low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU with a frequency of up to 240MHz and computing power of up to 600DMIPS.
- Default 32Mbit SPI Flash, 520KB SRAM
- Support SoftAP and Station mode
- Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module
- Support for firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- Antenna supports onboard antenna or IPEX block output
- Total I / O: 22
- SPI Flash: 32 Mbps by default
- Interface support: SD card, UART / SPI / SDIO / I2C / PWM / I2S / IR / GPIO / capacitive touch sensor ADC / DAC
- Audio: CVSD and SBC audio
- Serial port speed: default is 115200bps
- Built-in clock: 40 MHz crystal
- Antenna Shape: Built-in PCB Antenna and IPEX Antenna
- Voltage: 2.7-3.6 V (recommended: 3.3 V)
- Operating Current: Average 80 mA
- Delivery current: minimum 500 mA
- ESP-32S module targets a wide variety of applications ranging from low power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding.
- 1 x ESP32-S WiFi Serial+Bluetooth module+Daul Antenna Wireless/IOT Applications