Chint NL1 Series ELCB are specially designed to control electric circuits and protects against indirect contact with tripping capacity of 30mA-100mA-300mA. NL1-63-25 AMP-2P is 2 Pole with rated current of 25Amps and fault current indicator. ELCBs are safer than miniature circuit breakers because they react much faster. They disconnect the circuit as soon as a fault or in-balance is detected. ELCBs constantly monitor the balance between the energized conductor and the return neutral conductor and instantaneously trips out the current in 10ms.
- Control electrical circuit
- Rated current: 25Amps
- Operating voltage: 230/400V AC 50/60Hz.
- Protect against indirect and additional direct contacts.
- Din rail mountable and can be used in Chint consumer units and modular enclosures.
- Protects installations against fire wizard due to insulation faults
- Residual current circuit breakers are used in housing and tertiary sectors and industries
- Tripping sensitivity: 30mA against direct contacts