This combo includes a 24V 300RPM 250W DC Geared motor and E-bike controller designed to run motors up to 250 Watts.
This full fledge combination of motor and controller is great for those wanting to make their own custom electric vehicle, whether it's a scooter or electric bicycle. This electric motor with gear reduction produces more low-end torque than any standard motor. Also due to its robustness it is also used in many DIY projects making segway, e-cars and in many robotics like ATV robots and combat robots.
E-bike Controller incorporates under Voltage protection 24 Volts. Current limiting feature prevents controller and motor damage due to over-current conditions.
Motor Specifications & Features:
- Voltage: 24 Volt DC
- Output: 250 Watt
- Adaption motor: 24V 250W
- Ambient temperature: -20°C -- 45°C
- Turn potential: 5V
- Brake potential: Low potential brake
- Dimensions: 7.5 X 5.3 X 2.1
- RPM (after Reduction) – 300
- Full load current – 13.4A
- No load Current – 2.2A
- Undervoltage protection: 20.5V
- Current Limiting protection: 21.5A
- Torque Constant – 8 N.m (80 kg-cm)
- Torque stall – 40 N.m (400 kg-cm)
- Sprocket: 9Tooth only fits #410 bicycle chains
- For Chain Size: Pitch 0.5 inch
- Roller Diameter 0.3 inch
- Roller Width 0.16 inch
E-Bike Controller Specifications:
- Voltage: DC 24V
- Under Pressure: 20V±1
- Current Limit: 21A ±1
- Level Brake: high / low
- Turn The Voltage: 1.1-4.3V
- Phase Angle: 60/120
- Power: 250W
- Includes attachments for motor, accelerator, brake, battery, battery charging, brake light, power lock.