SkyCell Lithium-Ion Battery for E-vehicles. Very light weight and small size compared to Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Lead acid batteries. Very long life without loosing charging capacity. Inbuilt charge protection circuit for over charge and discharge protection. Weight is just 2800 grams.
SkyCell Li-Ion battery Features
- Very Small in size and weight compared to Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Lead Acid Batteries
- Nominal Discharge current upto 10 A and can take peak current till 25A for few seconds.
- Full Charge in 40 to 90 minutes depending upon special charger
- Long life with full capacity for upto 1000 charge cycles
- 65 x Li-ion 3.7V 2200mAh cells (13S5P)
- Inbuilt charge protection circuit
- This battery can be charged to 54.6 volt on full charge
- The BMS will prevent the battery from discharging below approx 42 V. Please take care not to overdischarge battery as it will cause the cells to be damaged.
- Maximum safe charging current is 7000 mA
- Recommended charging current is maximum of 2500mA for longer life
- One wire each of battery positive (+ terminal) and battery negative(- terminal) will be provided
- The charging and discharging of the battery is to be done through the same terminal.
- The end connectors are not provided with the battery and need to be provided by the user according to the chargind adaptor and usage conditions.
*For other E-Bike Batteries
*Please do not select air shipping for battery as the same is not permitted by airline regulations