SkyCell Lithium-Ion Battery for E-vehicles. Very light weight and small size compared to Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Lead acid batteries. Very long life without loosing charging capacity. Inbuilt charge protection circuit for over charge and discharge. Weight is just 1450 grams.
SkyCell Li-Ion battery Features
- Very Small in size and weight compared to Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Lead Acid Batteries
- Nominal Discharge current upto 10 A and can take peak current till 25A for few seconds.
- Full Charge in 40 to 90 minutes depending upon special charger
- Long life with full capacity for upto 1000 charge cycles
- 35X Li-ion 3.7V 2200mAh cells (7S5P)
- Inbuilt charge protection circuit
- Low maintenance
- The battery can be charged to a maximum of 29.4 V on full charge
- The BMS will cut off the battery at approx. 20 V to prevent over-discharging
- Maximum safe charging current is 2000 mA.
- Recommend charging current is maximum 1000 mA for longer life
- One wire each of battery positive(+ terminal) and battery negative(- terminal) will be provided as output of the battery.
- The charging and discharging of battery is to be done through the same wires.
- The end connectors are not provided with the battery and need to be provided by user according to the charging adaptor and usage connections.