This is a
restricted part primarily used for drone manufacturing and repair. We require
proper end use documentation, identity proof of company/individual as well as
license to manufacture/operate drones or an indemnity bond for the same. Without
this documentation we can not service any order which includes this item.
proper documents are not received within 10 days, refund will be issued from our
side for this item. You can download the format for documents
share this information to any government agency if and when required.
The benefits of the Pixhawk system include integrated multithreading, a Unix/Linux-like programming environment, completely new autopilot functions such as sophisticated scripting of missions and flight behavior, and a custom PX4 driver layer ensuring tight timing across all processes. These advanced capabilities ensure that there are no limitations to your autonomous vehicle. Pixhawk allows existing APM and PX4 operators to seamlessly transition to this system and lowers the barriers to entry for new users to participate in the exciting world of autonomous vehicles.
The flagship Pixhawk module will be accompanied by new peripheral options, including a digital airspeed sensor, support for an external magnetometer. All peripherals are automatically detected and configured.
This package includes all essential parts required to make your multirotor, plane or rover working and controllable through autopilot. Other accessories like telemetry, I2C splitter can be bought later on.
- Pixhawk autopilot
- Safety switch button
- APM power module with XT60 connectors and 6-position connector cable
- PPM Encoder
- SD card and adapter
- I2C splitter module with cable
- Advanced 32 bit ARM Cortex® M4 Processor running NuttX RTOS
- 14 PWM/servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual override, 6 auxiliary, high-power compatible)
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Integrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual override with dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply
- Backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual override mixing modes
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- External safety button for easy motor activation
- Multicolor LED indicator
- High-power, multi-tone piezo audio indicator
- microSD card for long-time high-rate logging
- PPM encoder for RC receivers that do not provide PPM output.
- External USB and LED module for convenient status indicator and micro-USB port on your vehicle
- Digital airspeed sensor for fixed-wing aircraft
- Telemetry radios with one-mile range for two-way control, telemetry and datalogging via free mobile apps or PC/Mac/Linux ground station
- u-blox GPS with compass (required for autonomous flight)
- 32-bit STM32F427 Cortex M4 core with FPU
- 168 MHz/256 KB RAM/2 MB Flash
- 32 bit STM32F103 failsafe co-processor
- ST Micro L3GD20 3-axis 16-bit gyroscope
- ST Micro LSM303D 3-axis 14-bit accelerometer / magnetometer
- Invensense MPU 6000 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- 5x UART (serial ports), one high-power capable, 2x with HW flow control
- 2x CAN
- Spektrum DSM / DSM2 / DSM-X® Satellite compatible input up to DX8 (DX9 and above not supported)
- Futaba S.BUS® compatible input and output
- PPM sum signal
- RSSI (PWM or voltage) input
- 3.3 and 6.6V ADC inputs
- External microUSB port
- Ideal diode controller with automatic failover
- Servo rail high-power (7 V) and high-current ready
- All peripheral outputs over-current protected, all inputs ESD protected
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 38g (1.31oz)
- Width: 50mm (1.96")
- Thickness: 15.5mm (.613")
- Length: 81.5mm (3.21")
Note : This is not a product from 3DR. 3DR has discontinued Pixhawk. However a large opensource community is still developing this platform and releasing regular update. Its the most advanced opensource flight controller available now.