This new design incorporates the HMC5883L digital compass, providing a convenient method of mounting the compass away from sources of interference that may be present in the confines of the vehicle.
An excellent solution for multicopters and rovers in particular, where GPS accuracy is paramount. It features active circuitry for the ceramic patch antenna, rechargeable backup battery for warm starts, and I2C EEPROM for configuration storage.
Features & Specifications:
- 10Hz update rate
- 25 x 25 x 4 mm ceramic patch antenna
- LNA and SAW filter
- 3V Lithium backup battery
- Low noise 3.3V regulator
- I2C EEPROM for configuration storage
- Power and fix indicator LEDs
- Protective case
- APM compatible 6-pin DF13 connector
- Water Resistant Casing