5010 360KV Brushless Motor for drones are available with good quality stator plates. This motors are specially designed for NdFeB magnets.
The ZTW Spider series of ESCs are a great choice for any size of multi-rotor.
Designed to cater to the needs of the current multi-axis market and specially designed products, this series of products inherits the workmanship and craftsmanship of Zhongtewei, which has excellent throttle curve, smooth start of the motor, Support the signal frequency of up to 600HZ for good handling, stylish appearance, high performance, super affordable price; the most important is the excellent stability of the aircraft in the air to protect the safety.
Counter rotating carbon fiber 1555(CW+CCW) propellers are specially designed for quadcopter with length of 38cm. It comes without adaptor.
Features of 5010 360KV Brushless Motor:
- A machined aluminum front housing with four fan-style cooling holes that pump air through the motor while it runs.
- Rear threaded mounting holes with both 16 mm and 19mm hole spacings fit a variety of applications.
- Specially designed NdFeB magnets with a high-temperature rating for trouble-free operation.
- High Temperature 140 C (356 F) rated wire is used for winding the motors to minimize the risk of burning up the motor.
- High-quality stator plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface to prevent winding shorts. 0.20mm stator plate id used on this motor 5010.
- High quality shielded and permanently lubricated ball bearings are used to support the motor shaft in all our motors.1. Low internal resistance
- High-temperature adhesives are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting and getting pinched or shorting out.
Specifications of 5010 360KV Brushless Motor:
- Motor size: 50*10mm
- Shaft size: 4mm
- Weight: 80g
- Battery: 2-6s Li-Po
- ESC: 20-40A
- Cable 40cm
- Best working with props of 14-16"
Features of ZTW 30A Spider ESC:
Low internal resistance
Smooth throttle curve
Safety thermal over-temperature protection
Lost signal automatically cut off the power
Support high-speed motor
Use of a new generation of MOS tube to ensure the stability of the ESC
Specifications of ZTW 30A Spider ESC: