5010 360KV Brushless Motor for drones are available with good quality stator plates. This motors with high torque are specially designed for NdFeB magnets.
Features of 5010 360KV Brushless Motor:
- A machined aluminum front housing with four fan-style cooling holes that pump air through the motor while it runs.
- Rear threaded mounting holes with both 16 mm and 19mm hole spacings fit a variety of applications.
- Specially designed NdFeB magnets with a high-temperature rating for trouble-free operation.
- High Temperature 140 C (356 F) rated wire is used for winding the motors to minimize the risk of burning up the motor.
- High-quality stator plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface to prevent winding shorts. 0.20mm stator plate id used on this motor 5010.
- High quality shielded and permanently lubricated ball bearings are used to support the motor shaft in all our motors.1. Low internal resistance
- High-temperature adhesives are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting and getting pinched or shorting out.
Specifications of 5010 360KV Brushless Motor:
- Motor size: 50*10mm
- Shaft size: 4mm
- Weight: 80g
- Battery: 2-6s Li-Po
- ESC: 20-40A
- Cable 40cm
- Best working with props of 14-16"